Purpose

"There is one quality that one must possess to win, and that is definiteness of purpose, the knowledge of what one wants, and a burning desire to possess it."
-Napoleon Hill

Friday, June 22, 2012

Hey Peeps! Just wanted to share a bit of my passion. I started my first scrapbook in Jan 2001 after a trip to Colorado (my first time really seeing snow).  There was a lapse then I started scrapping consistently after my son was born. I LOVE IT!!!! I've done a baby book for him, a toddler book, 1 for our family reunion, and 1 as a gift for my aunt about her 75th birthday celebration.  I love doing single 12x12 pages as gifts.  My current project is an 8x8 album of my one of my son's football seasons. Even my profile pic was a sort of digital page done using MS PowerPoint. 




Attached are some photos of the football book I'm working on for my son and his team...






And here's a pic of where I make it all happen (when I'm not croppin with cuz)...

So go ahead and feel free to share anything you want about your craft!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment