Purpose

"There is one quality that one must possess to win, and that is definiteness of purpose, the knowledge of what one wants, and a burning desire to possess it."
-Napoleon Hill

Monday, June 24, 2013

Hello Crafters,

Hope everyone is having a wonderful  "crafty" Summer!  I've been trying some different things lately and wanted to share some with you. I've also had a few more "firsts" related to the craft world.

As far as projects, I bought a relatively inexpensive journal from Michael's. I just wanted something to keep track of projects I have in the works and upcoming, and to jot notes/info down in.  Below is a pic of the journal I purchased.


Then, of course, I decided it was too plan and decided to make some changes to it. So, I took my purple glitter glue and went to work. No major enhancements, but this is what it looks like now.


I've actually done this with a few other journals as well. Below is a pic of one I enhanced earlier this year. I added the flower and bling to the front, along with the smaller print words. Then I personalized the inside front cover.


I also decorated a gift box and journal for my mom for this past Mother's Day. Unfortunately I failed to take photos so I don't have them to show you. I did the same thing, just added some embelllies and personalized it a little bit. But, she was thrilled and so appreciative.

Well, stay tuned and I'll tell all about all my exciting firsts...



No comments:

Post a Comment