Purpose

"There is one quality that one must possess to win, and that is definiteness of purpose, the knowledge of what one wants, and a burning desire to possess it."
-Napoleon Hill

Friday, May 16, 2014

Hello there My CRAFTY Peeps!!!

Sorry I have been M-I-A for half a year. :-(  Finally settled in to my new home, got a new job, my son started a new school, so I've been pretty busy.  Even though I've been absent, I've still been pretty crafty lately also.  I've been working on my Love Story 8x8 scrapbook about me & my Sweetheart.  I've also been working on the School Days album about my son and his elementary school highlights. I've also done a few other projects for family & friends.

I didn't make it to the Scrapbook Expo in Orlando this year, but I did take advantage of the National Scrapbook Day sales.  I had been researching pocket scrapbooking. So I decided to purchase Project Life on NSD and take advantage of the 30% off sale and free shipping.  What I bought is pictured below and was the Sunshine Edition Core Kit, the Big Variety Pack of pocket pages (not pictured) and the Family Themed Cards. 



I still want to get the Holiday Mini Kit and still need an album to display my finished pages.  So, I got my delivery and finished my very first Project Life page:



So, needless to say, I am extremely excited about this new adventure with Project Life.  Well, thank you all for checking my out again.  Check back soon for more info & updates on my crafty adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment