Purpose

"There is one quality that one must possess to win, and that is definiteness of purpose, the knowledge of what one wants, and a burning desire to possess it."
-Napoleon Hill

Friday, October 5, 2012

Below are a couple things I've done aside from scrapbook layout pages.  I still have yet to try card making or Artist Trading Cards (ATC).  But I hope to expand to those as well as mini albums & acrylic albums.



These were Teacher Appreciation gift bags my son and I did for his 3rd grade teachers. We stamped the bags with different color inks and stickers. He made his own lil cards to put in the bags along with a cupcake scented candle, hand lotion, and a flower clothes pin clip.



This was my first time trying invitations. I made them for my son's birthday party. It was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment