Purpose

"There is one quality that one must possess to win, and that is definiteness of purpose, the knowledge of what one wants, and a burning desire to possess it."
-Napoleon Hill

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Hello All,

Sorry I've been absent (technical difficulties) but I'm back and ready to get it crack-i-lackin'!  I finished the 8x8 scrapbook I was doing of my son's football season last year.  Here are a couple more of those pages:






This has become my FAVORITE scrapbook page. I bought a sports paper stack. When I saw the grass paper, I knew immediately I wanted to make a football field. So I cut white strips for the lines. Found some white foam number stickers which add dimension. So I decided to cut my son's shape for the pic. It turned out better than I expected!


No comments:

Post a Comment