Purpose

"There is one quality that one must possess to win, and that is definiteness of purpose, the knowledge of what one wants, and a burning desire to possess it."
-Napoleon Hill

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

So, I've decided that I want the Silhouette Cameo.  It's an electronic cutter that would allow me to do so much more with, not only my scrapbook page layouts, but also with other crafts.  I've gotten mixed reviews about the Cricut and haven't really heard much about other electronic cutters.  I've even only heard from a few people about the Cameo.  But the ones that I have heard from LOVE it!  Hopefully I can raise the money to obtain one.  It's $300 at regular price.


http://silhouetteamerica.com/silhouetteCameo.aspx



1 comment:

  1. Wishing you a wonderful, prosperous and crafty New Year. I want that too!!!

    ReplyDelete