Purpose

"There is one quality that one must possess to win, and that is definiteness of purpose, the knowledge of what one wants, and a burning desire to possess it."
-Napoleon Hill

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Hello Crafty World,

I hope 2013 has brought everyone exceedingly abundant blessings!  I do want to apologize for being away so long.  I've been real busy finishing up a very extensive project I was working on. It was a military album I did for a long time friend who retired from the Navy.  And, it was beautiful album!!!  He didn't want any of his pages online and I've respectfully obliged him.  So, unfortunately I can't show you any of my work on that project.  But I can share with you the album I used.  It's the Navy album by K & Company.  I ordered it from Amazon then a week later Michael's had it on their shelves in the clearance aisle (had been looking for it there all along and they didn't have it). But here is the gorgeous leather-bound album...




No comments:

Post a Comment