Purpose

"There is one quality that one must possess to win, and that is definiteness of purpose, the knowledge of what one wants, and a burning desire to possess it."
-Napoleon Hill

Saturday, March 2, 2013

A new item I've purchased is the 10 drawer rolling cart.  I'm sure you all have oogled over them during your shopping visits just as I have.  I found it at Big Lots for $28.  And, that's awesome compared to $50 in Marshalls or $70-$80 in Michaels.


I absolutey love it!  I use it to sort and organize letter stickers, other embellies, and book projects.  To organize my book projects, I'll pic a drawer and put all of the stickers and embellies I want to use for that project and drop it in.  I also include paper up to 8 1/2" X 11".  Then I use a sticky note strip to label the drawers so I know where everything is.  The only bad thing about the cart is that it doesn't fit 12x12 sized paper.  But, I make due.  So here's what my craft space looks like now...



No comments:

Post a Comment